Join to learn more about Japanese Sake on WSET online Sake Level 1 course with experienced WSET educator and Approved Programme Provider Honami Matsumoto of House of Sake.
During the course, you will learn:
- The basic principles of sake production
- The main types and styles of sake
- How to serve sake
- Factors affecting the flavour of sake
- How to describe sake using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Sake® (SAT)
- Sake Storage, Service and Food Pairing
There is no need for pre-study for WSET Online Sake Level 1 with House of Sake.
What is WSET APP (Approved Programme Provider)?
WSET® works with an extensive network of course providers who offer our qualifications around the world. These Approved Programme Providers (APPs) range from accredited individuals and companies to colleges, universities and independent training organisations.
All APPs undergo a rigorous approval and monitoring process to ensure they meet the high standards expected, both to teach our qualifications and to administer them in accordance with WSET® policy. This safeguards the quality and integrity of WSET® qualifications.
To achieve APP status you will need to demonstrate that you can satisfy minimum criteria regarding educator qualifications, staffing, course and examination venues, study materials and compliance with applicable local laws and regulations.
Please rest assured to enrol and study with House of Sake, as we have demonstrated that we can satisfy minimum criteria to WSET including:
- A business plan
- Staffing, one of whom must be English speaking
- Adequate venues for course delivery and examination
- Compliance with all applicable local laws and regulations
- Provision of suitable study materials
- Completion of our educator training programme
If you have any questions about us, please email us on email@example.com.
WSET Online Sake Level 1 with APP House of Sake:
No farther dates set yet
This course takes place on Zoom, starting from 9am, completed by 4pm. Please notify us which date you would like to take your online exam with Remote Invigilation, your required online exam date has to be at least 23 days (18 working days) away from when you notify us. Your exam can be any day including Saturday and Sunday apart from:
– Thanksgiving, Thursday 26th November 2020
– Christmas Day, Friday 25th December 2020
– New Year’s Eve, Thursday 31st December 2020
The online exam consists of 30 multiple choice questions to answer within 45 mins. Please note that all the candidates are to complete online connectivity system check before the actual exam following instructions on the emails received from WSET global.
Online tuition is £150 per person inclusive of Sake level 1 e-booklet and online exam.
Optional 7 fresh, unopened sake sample kits £155 (5 x 300ml, 1 x 375ml, 1 x 720ml) including the delivery to your door (Recommended)
Any questions you may have, please kindly contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org via email.