Warm Sake Box “Kan Tanoshi” is a traditional yet smart lacquered box to warm 180ml sake in the flask by Bain Marie (Warm Bath) method.
- Pour 180ml sake into your choice of sake flask.
- Place the sake flask inside “Kan Tanoshi” box.
- Pour hot water from a kettle up to a black line drawn inside the box.
- Leave the flask in the hot water 3~4minutes to reach 40~45C˚.
- Once the sake is at the temperature of your liking, place the lid top down, lift the flask and place it inside the lid so that your table if free from drips of warm water.
- You could place the flask back inside the “Kan Tanoshi” to keep it warm longer if you wish.