Warm Sake Box “Kan Tanoshi” is a traditional yet smart lacquered box to warm 180ml sake in the flask by Bain Marie (Warm Bath) method.
- Pour 180ml sake into your choice of sake flask.
- Place the sake flask inside “Kan Tanoshi” box.
- Pour hot water from a kettle up to a black line drawn inside the box.
- Leave the flask in the hot water 3~4minutes to reach 40~45C˚.
- Once the sake is at the temperature of your liking, place the lid top down, lift the flask and place it inside the lid so that your table if free from drips of warm water.
- You could place the flask back inside the “Kan Tanoshi” to keep it warm longer if you wish.
The purchased products will be delivered to you within 2-10 working days (Royal Mail Signed for 1st class delivery) if the products are immediately available, and it may take up to 30 days or more if the products are made to order or out of stock.
You will receive email confirmation on your estimated delivery date from us if the products are made to order or out of stock. There are occasionally extended delays on the delivery, in which case, we will notify you as soon as possible.
Those are all handmade products and there will be some miner variation in colors and shapes from one to another. It is a part of charm and I hope you anticipate it to acceptable extent. In case of any breakage or damage on the product as a result of delivery, please kindly notify us immediately by email with the photo of broken/damaged product attached. We will replace them with a new product if the breakage and damage have been caused by our delivery.
The products could be returned within 14days from the purchase in the exactly same condition as original and, in that case, the full price of the product will be refunded. The initial and returning delivery fees of returned products are payable by the customer and House of Sake cannot bare the cost of the initial and returning deliveries.
Refunds will be made immediately once the returning products are received by House of Sake in appropriate condition.
WEIGHT : 480g
DIMENSIONS : Lid: W 9.7cm x D 9.7cm x H 4.7cm
Body: H 12.2cm x W 9.5cm